At City Hotel your safety comes first
We have adopted the World Health Organization’s standard recommendations and are following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
City Hotel has adopted the following recommendations:
- Employees wash their hands frequently with soap and water
- Employees avoid close contact with others
- Employees inform during check-in all guests of strict hygiene regulations.
- A minimum distance to other guests should be always maintained.
- Guests with symptoms of illness will be asked to stay in the room and call a doctor via the reception desk.
- All rooms and communal areas are clean and disinfected
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all partners and guests and will update this communication regularly. Booking with City Hotel is safe, and you can always select the Fully Flexible Rate for an easy and straight-forward cancellation policy.
If you are experiencing any other specific concern, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.